This lesson will explore the following topics:
This lesson is intended to explain the multi-dimensionality of the life care planning process. The lesson will expose students to and explain the importance of linking clinical practice guidelines and relevant research to the life care plan.
- Identify where to locate practice guidelines
- Learn how to create a research database
- Be able to locate relevant research
- Know how to appropriately critique research articles
- Understand how to appropriately link research articles to individual life care plans
- Listen to the audio lecture “Multi-Dimensionality”. Click here for PDF notes for the lecture.
- Listen to the audio lecture “Critiquing Research“. Click here for PDF notes for the lecture.
- Read “The Multidimensionality of Life Care Planning” (Please see attached file: Lesson 7 – Reading).