1. Shriner’s Hospitals for Children (REQUIRED)
Shriner’s Hospitals are a network of 22 pediatric hospitals. This network currently has 3 units specifically devoted to the treatment of spinal cord injury. This web field trip will provide the student with a resource to use in the life care plan that is specific to the treatment of children.
- Visit Shriner’s Hospital at: http://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/
- Read the information provided on the home page.
- Click the link “Spinal Cord Injury” located in the middle of the page.
- Read the information provided here.
- Continue to browse additional information at this site at your leisure.