1: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Central (OPTIONAL)
This site provides information about brain injury that will be useful for both professionals as well as individuals with brain injuries and their families. The site provides links to publications and information on frequently asked questions that you might find useful in your practice.
- Visit the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Central website at: http://www.mssm.edu/tbicentral/
- Explore the site at your leisure including important resources and articles related to Traumatic Brain Injury.
2: Coma Scales (OPTIONAL)
The Glasgow Coma Scale and the Rancho Los Amigos Scale are frequently used to describe the functioning of the head injured individual. This web filed trip will provide you with a resource for your database that will allow you quick access to the Glasgow Coma Scale and the Rancho Los Amigos Scale.
- Visit this website and read about the “Glasgow Coma Scale”.
- Visit this website and read about “The Rancho Los Amigos Scale”.
- To see a comparison of these two scales, review the information at the following site: http://www.braininjury101.org/details/diagnostic-measures.