1: Orthotics & Prosthetics Online Community
The Orthotics & Prosthetics Online Community website is a valuable resource for life care planners. It provides information on products and services, resources, practice management, and orthotic and prosthetic facilities.
- Visit the Orthotics & Prosthetics (O & P) Online Community at: http://www.oandp.com/
- Click on the tab “Products Directory” located towards the top of the page.
- Browse the products and services you can find at this site.
- Next, click on the tab “O & P Facilities” located at the top of the page.
- Search for an O & P Facility near you by using your zip code, state, facility name, or country.
- Explore the rest of this site at your leisure.
2: Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics
As you have learned in previous lessons, locating and reviewing research that is relevant to your life care plan is important in building a foundation for plan recommendations. The Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics Online Library allows access to several full-text articles that may be useful to you in your life care planning practice.
- Visit The Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics Online Library at: http://www.oandp.org/jpo/.
- Explore this site at your leisure, and bookmark it for future reference.